RiceDrive is the easiest way to help you quickly transfer files from Dropbox to Onedrive without downloading and uploading, it only requires simple operations to transfer data from one cloud storage to another cloud storage, it can help you do Cloud storage data backup and synchronization to prevent data loss, and reduce the complexity of manual migration and save local disk space and broadband costs, if you need to backup or migrate data from Dropbox to Onedrive, then it will be a good choice, The following will introduce how to transfer Dropbox files to OneDrive in RiceDrive. By the way, a video tutorial on migrating Dropbox data to OneDrive is attached at the end of the article.
Open a browser and log in to your RiceDrive account, RiceDrive uses a simple, fast and safe login method, you do not need to register, you only need to use an email to accept the verification code to log in. The valid time of the verification code is 5 minutes, You can also Use Third-Party Sign-on (OAuth) for RiceDrive.
1. Go to the "Link storage" page, select OneDrive cloud storage and click the "Authorize Now" button.
2. Enter your email, phone or Skype on the Microsoft Sign In screen, and click the Next button.
3. Enter your password, and click the "Sign in" button.
4. OneDrive is successfully added to RiceDrive and OneDrive files are listed.
5. Go to the "Link storage" page, select Dropbox cloud storage and click the "Authorize Now" button.
6. When the Dropbox Sign in screen appears, enter your email and password, and click the "Sign in" button.
7. Dropbox is successfully added to RiceDrive and Dropbox files are listed.
1. Go to the "Transfer & Download" page, and click the "New task" button.
2. Check the Dropbox files to be transferred in the source, and select a OneDrive folder as the storage location in the destination, If you need to create a scheduled task, please click the "Schedule" checkbox to set it, Then click the start button.
3. Dropbox to OneDrive transfer task is running.
4. Dropbox to OneDrive transfer task executed successfully, and the dropbox files were successfully transferred to OneDrive.
RiceDrive is a multiple cloud storage manager, it is an online service, you can use it just through the browser without downloading software, in RiceDrive you can create a transfer task to help you regularly migrate or sync data from Dropbox To Onedrive, in addition, you can also manage more than 30 cloud storage services such as Google Drive, MEGA, Dropbox, etc., to help you solve the troublesome problem of managing multiple cloud storage accounts, and RiceDrive also supports downloading HD videos from any website, Music, pictures to your cloud storage. Thanks for reading, hope it helps you solve your problem.