Why migrate OneDrive to Google Drive?
In modern life, we often need to process large amounts of data, which may come from different sources such as emails, photos, videos, etc. If we need to move these data from one device to another device, the transfer of 10TB+ data may be very challenging. However, there is a method that can help us quickly move 10TB+ of data from OneDrive to Google Drive without losing any data.
RiceDrive is an online application designed to automatically move a large amount of files from OneDrive to Google Cloud Storage. It makes the transfer of OneDrive files to Google Drive as simple and faster as possible.
2 ways to Move OneDrive to Google Drive
With the development of network technology, people's work and daily lives have become inseparable from the internet.
Especially when we need to process large amounts of data, backup and migration become particularly important. If you have a large amount of data to backup,
and these data are stored on Microsoft's OneDrive (if you are a Windows system user) or Apple's iCloud (if you are a Mac system user) on OneDrive,
then moving these data to other storage devices becomes particularly necessary. In this article, we will introduce three methods to help you easily move
OneDrive data to other cloud storages.
Option 1 - use RiceDrive move OneDrive to Google Drive automatically
RiceDrive is an online application designed to help you easily move large amounts of data (such as 10TB of data and 500,000 files) from OneDrive to Google Cloud Storage. With RiceDrive, you can easily and quickly move all your data to Google Drive by just a few clicks, and the price is very affordable.
- 1. Log in to your RiceDrive account.
- 2. Connect your OneDrive and Google Drive to RiceDrive.
- 3. Select the OneDrive files you want to move.
- 4. Select the Google Drive folder as target.
RiceDrive is the preferred choice for many people to migrate their OneDrive, due to the following reasons:
- Easy to use: RiceDrive application has a simple interface and is easy to use. Just a few clicks can be completed for data backup and migration.
- Price effectiveness: Compared to other data migration tools, RiceDrive is more affordable. Using RiceDrive can save time and money for users who need to migrate a large amount of data.
- Wide range of compatibility: VaultMe works online in a browser. RiceDrive is compatible with multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. This makes it easy for users to migrate data between different devices.
- Powerful features: RiceDrive has many advanced features, such as data encryption, clean storage, Download videos, which can help users manage and migrate data more easily.
- Integration with other cloud storages: RiceDrive also integrates with other cloud storage, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, making it easier for users to manage all cloud storage accounts.
Option 2 - Through OneDrive and Google Drive application
- 1. Open OneDrive application and log in to your account.
- 2. Find the file you want to move to Google Cloud Storage and click on it
- 3. click the “Download” button in the top menu.
- 4. Upload the file or folder to your Google Drive
- 5. Once complete, you can leave the file copied and move on to the next file.
We are most likely to think of this way through OneDrive application. Before you start, you must be clear about these points:
- 1. You need to manually download and upload files. If the data volume is large, you will never be able to complete it through this method.
- 2. You need to have enough available storage space on your computer to store all the files and folders.
- 3. Processing large amounts of files can cause your computer to crash.
If there are few files on OneDrive, you can move the files by hand. However, if there are a large amount of files, you have to rely on third-party tools to complete the file migration.
There are many tools available to migrate cloud-storage files, but RiceDrive is undoubtedly the cheapest and fastest one. In addition, during the migration process,
it may happen that some files fail to be transferred due to various reasons, such as GoogleDrive only allowing uploads of 750GB per day, and OneDrive limiting the number of daily requests.
When you try to transfer again, RiceDrive will help you detect failed files and retry. It may take just a few days to transfer 10TB of files with RiceDrive.